Cape Leopard (Original Available)
In this charcoal drawing, the big cat strides across a clear open setting, her movement marked with a sense of controlled power and her muscular body lands on cautiously placed paws. The leopard’s solitary nature, powerful physique and gorgeous coat are accentuated against the minimalist background.
One of Africa’s most elusive animals, the leopard is steeped in mystique; this artwork captures her presence, if only for a fleeting moment, before she once again disappears from sight. It is an alluring piece that encapsulates the symbolism associated with the leopard: beauty, power, grace, independence, intelligence and freedom.
This is an Open Edition Fine Art Print of the original charcoal drawing, and part of the Wildlife of Africa Collection.
Original Artwork Available
Cape Leopard is currently on exhibition at Ebony Curated, where the original is available for purchase.
Original Artwork Details
Charcoal Drawing on Paper, 2019
70 x 100 cm
Original Artwork Available through Ebony Curated.
This is an Open Edition Fine Art Print.
- Each print is hand signed and stamped by the artist.
- Care and attention to detail is intrinsic to every part of our printmaking process.
- Our Fine Art Prints are reproduced to the highest quality archival standards using the Giclee process.
- Prints are produced on a choice of either premier fine art paper or canvas and in a selection of suitable sizes.
- A Certificate of Authenticity and Leaf of Provenance accompany all prints, which are bespoke wrapped and sent from Ashleigh in Cape Town, South Africa.
For further details about our prints, please refer to the print information page.
Domestic Destinations (within South Africa)
5 - 10 Days Estimated Delivery Time
Free Shipping for orders of two or more items
$50 USD Flat Rate for orders of only one item
10 - 20 Days Estimated Delivery Time
For further details about shipping, please refer to the shipping information page.