Acacia with Weaverbird Nests
Created in the organic, neutral tones of charcoal, and set against a classic white background, the flat-topped acacia tree stands adorned with the nests of the weaverbird.
The expansive canopy, dense with thorny twigs, reaches protectively over the nests below and the trunk is detailed with richly textured bark. Resting at the bottom of the tree are a few nests, discarded by the meticulous weaverbirds above.
Emanating a calm and serene atmosphere, the artwork looks impressive displayed as a large solo piece or collectively as smaller prints with additional trees from the collection.
This is an Open Edition Fine Art Print of the original charcoal drawing and part of the Trees of Africa Collection.
Original Artwork Details
Charcoal Drawing on Paper, 2013
132 x 152 cm
Original Sold (Ebony Curated)
This is an Open Edition Fine Art Print.
- Each print is hand signed and stamped by the artist.
- Care and attention to detail is intrinsic to every part of our printmaking process.
- Our Fine Art Prints are reproduced to the highest quality archival standards using the Giclee process.
- Prints are produced on a choice of either premier fine art paper or canvas and in a selection of suitable sizes.
- A Certificate of Authenticity and Leaf of Provenance accompany all prints, which are bespoke wrapped and sent from Ashleigh in Cape Town, South Africa.
For further details about our prints, please refer to the print information page.
Domestic Destinations (within South Africa)
5 - 10 Days Estimated Delivery Time
Free Shipping for orders of two or more items
$50 USD Flat Rate for orders of only one item
10 - 20 Days Estimated Delivery Time
For further details about shipping, please refer to the shipping information page.