The African elephant is beautifully represented in this black and white portrait. Rendered with fine detail and texture, its magnificent head is highlighted against a white backdrop. The image is simple in its composition yet rich in its emotive depth which is evident in the sensitive handling of the subject.
As one of Africa’s most celebrated icons, the elephant symbolises the essence of the continent’s wild heritage and its captivating animals.
This is an Open Edition Fine Art Print of the original charcoal drawing and part of the Wildlife of Africa Collection.
Original Artwork Details
Charcoal Drawing on Paper, 2012
70 x 100 cm
This is an Open Edition Fine Art Print.
- Each print is hand signed and stamped by the artist.
- Care and attention to detail is intrinsic to every part of our printmaking process.
- Our Fine Art Prints are reproduced to the highest quality archival standards using the Giclee process.
- Prints are produced on a choice of either premier fine art paper or canvas and in a selection of suitable sizes.
- A Certificate of Authenticity and Leaf of Provenance accompany all prints, which are bespoke wrapped and sent from Ashleigh in Cape Town, South Africa.
For further details about our prints, please refer to the print information page.
Domestic Destinations (within South Africa)
5 - 10 Days Estimated Delivery Time
Free Shipping for orders of two or more items
$50 USD Flat Rate for orders of only one item
10 - 20 Days Estimated Delivery Time
For further details about shipping, please refer to the shipping information page.