Leopard in Acacia Tree
Leopard in Acacia Tree features a beautiful leopard sitting up in the large boughs of an acacia tree. The rough bark and feathery leaves of the tree are richly textured with fine detail. It’s not easy to find a leopard in the wild; their spots and rosettes create perfect camouflage, blending them into the landscape. When in a tree, this coat pattern resembles the dappled light of leaves and often it is only their hanging tail that gives them away.
Both the leopard and acacia tree are descriptively rendered with a delicate and decisive style; it is an artwork that adds intrigue and narrative to any chosen interior.
This is an Open Edition Fine Art Print of the original charcoal drawing and part of the Wildlife of Africa Collection.
Original Artwork Details
Charcoal Drawing on Paper, 2013
70 x 100 cm
This is an Open Edition Fine Art Print.
- Each print is hand signed and stamped by the artist.
- Care and attention to detail is intrinsic to every part of our printmaking process.
- Our Fine Art Prints are reproduced to the highest quality archival standards using the Giclee process.
- Prints are produced on a choice of either premier fine art paper or canvas and in a selection of suitable sizes.
- A Certificate of Authenticity and Leaf of Provenance accompany all prints, which are bespoke wrapped and sent from Ashleigh in Cape Town, South Africa.
For further details about our prints, please refer to the print information page.
Domestic Destinations (within South Africa)
5 - 10 Days Estimated Delivery Time
Free Shipping for orders of two or more items
$50 USD Flat Rate for orders of only one item
10 - 20 Days Estimated Delivery Time
For further details about shipping, please refer to the shipping information page.