Leopard on Acacia Branch
Comfortably positioned on the branch of a large Acacia, the leopard is beautifully framed by the tree’s delicate foliage and fine thorny twigs. The drawing is rich in texture and detail; the rough bark of the branch can be felt alongside the velvety fur of the leopard’s paws.
Moving seamlessly between the various textures, and achieving incredible detail, the artist shows a fluid and polished command of the charcoal medium. Both the animal and the tree are given equal attention in their detail and texture, creating a skilfully balanced and aesthetically impressive piece of art.
This is an Open Edition Fine Art Print of the original charcoal drawing and part of the Wildlife of Africa Collection.
Original Artwork Details
Charcoal Drawing on Paper, 2016
100 x 130 cm
This is an Open Edition Fine Art Print.
- Each print is hand signed and stamped by the artist.
- Care and attention to detail is intrinsic to every part of our printmaking process.
- Our Fine Art Prints are reproduced to the highest quality archival standards using the Giclee process.
- Prints are produced on a choice of either premier fine art paper or canvas and in a selection of suitable sizes.
- A Certificate of Authenticity and Leaf of Provenance accompany all prints, which are bespoke wrapped and sent from Ashleigh in Cape Town, South Africa.
For further details about our prints, please refer to the print information page.
Domestic Destinations (within South Africa)
5 - 10 Days Estimated Delivery Time
Free Shipping for orders of two or more items
$50 USD Flat Rate for orders of only one item
10 - 20 Days Estimated Delivery Time
For further details about shipping, please refer to the shipping information page.