With its mass of thorny branches, this large acacia tree’s crown is beautiful in its haphazard design. The intricate details of the rough bark and tangled, spiny crest are contrasted crisply against a plain white backdrop. Various marks and textures create a descriptively rendered subject while maintaining balance with clear open spaces. Impressive as a large print, or displayed with the rest of the collection as a series of smaller prints.
This is a beautiful Open Edition Fine Art Print of the original charcoal drawing and part of the Trees of Africa Collection.
Original Artwork Details
Charcoal Drawing on Paper, 2014
125 x 150 cm
Original Sold (Ebony Curated)
This is an Open Edition Fine Art Print.
- Each print is hand signed and stamped by the artist.
- Care and attention to detail is intrinsic to every part of our printmaking process.
- Our Fine Art Prints are reproduced to the highest quality archival standards using the Giclee process.
- Prints are produced on a choice of either premier fine art paper or canvas and in a selection of suitable sizes.
- A Certificate of Authenticity and Leaf of Provenance accompany all prints, which are bespoke wrapped and sent from Ashleigh in Cape Town, South Africa.
For further details about our prints, please refer to the print information page.
Domestic Destinations (within South Africa)
5 - 10 Days Estimated Delivery Time
Free Shipping for orders of two or more items
$50 USD Flat Rate for orders of only one item
10 - 20 Days Estimated Delivery Time
For further details about shipping, please refer to the shipping information page.