Savannah Sculpture ll
Savannah Sculpture l and ll, were drawn as a pair, both depicting the unique, gnarled trees of the savannah which stand like sculptures amongst the landscape. Composed with a simple minimalist touch, the tree’s dark shapes are highlighted against clear backgrounds like figures posing in various abstract stances.
Sculpted by their environment, these striking trees appear like giant bonsais; most of their foliage has been foraged with only some leaves and thorns remaining in nest-like clumps. Sensitively textured in the charcoal medium, their old, twisted trunks are rough and worn like driftwood. The artworks are a stylish addition to any interior space, beautiful either displayed as a pair or as solo pieces.
This is an Open Edition Fine Art Print of the original charcoal drawing and part of the Trees of Africa Collection.
Original Artwork Details
Charcoal Drawing on Paper, 2014
100 x 70 cm
Original Sold (Ebony Curated)
This is an Open Edition Fine Art Print.
- Each print is hand signed and stamped by the artist.
- Care and attention to detail is intrinsic to every part of our printmaking process.
- Our Fine Art Prints are reproduced to the highest quality archival standards using the Giclee process.
- Prints are produced on a choice of either premier fine art paper or canvas and in a selection of suitable sizes.
- A Certificate of Authenticity and Leaf of Provenance accompany all prints, which are bespoke wrapped and sent from Ashleigh in Cape Town, South Africa.
For further details about our prints, please refer to the print information page.
Domestic Destinations (within South Africa)
5 - 10 Days Estimated Delivery Time
Free Shipping for orders of two or more items
$50 USD Flat Rate for orders of only one item
10 - 20 Days Estimated Delivery Time
For further details about shipping, please refer to the shipping information page.